This meditation is very powerful. It is designed especially to help you overcome your inability to quiet your mind.
Quieting the mind is one of the greatest stumbling blocks, which must be overcome in order to enable you to get the most out of meditation.
When your thoughts wonder, return your attention to the mantra and begin again.
Do not get upset or angry with yourself, simply start over.
Before doing any meditations, one should mentally say a prayer. This prayer is very effective:
“In the name of the holy ghost and with the aid of my spirit guides, I draw into my body white light for strength, guidance and protection. Thank you.”
Repeat this prayer several times – while mentally visualizing white light entering your body from the top of your head, slowly penetrating your entire body then slowly extending outwards, until your entire body is completely surrounded in white light approximately three feet all around you.
Are You Ready To Meditate
This meditation should be done every morning, before eating, for ten minutes, gradually increasing time up to twenty minutes.
This meditation will tend to keep you awake longer so if you decide to do it in the evening please do it before your evening meal.
Now that you have decided to meditate, choose a comfortable chair which allows you to sit upright, loosen or remove any tight clothing. If you are extra tense, you can shrug your shoulders, roll your neck and use your favorite body stretches.
1. Inhale a deep breath to the count of four and slowly exhale to the count of six. Repeat five times.
2. Assume normal breathing.
3. Close your eyelids and focus your eyes upwards to third eye. This is the point between eyelashes directly above the bridge of the nose.
4. Let your chin rest on your chest, head relaxed downward.
5. Let your hands rest easily on your lap, palms turned upwards as a sign of receptivity.
6. Make sure your spine is upright and also have the bottom of your feet rest on the floor thereby keeping you grounded.
7. Your mantra is the word “aum”. Mentally repeat this word over and over without moving your lips or tongue.
As you are mentally repeating your mantra “aum – aum – aum”, if other thoughts enter just gently push them aside.
By doing this MANTRA Meditation on a daily basis, you will feel inner peace, inner serenity. This inner serenity will glow to such an extent outwardly, your friends may even comment on it.
I cannot repeat this enough, “This meditation is very powerful”.
Within thirty days, you yourself will surely notice a lot of little changes, all positive changes and just by doing this “MANTRA Meditation”. You will surely notice its “miraculous healing powers awakening within you”.
Leave A Response