After several have wanted this recipe, I have after careful consideration decided to post it here on my blog. It comes originally from an old crochet booklet Solberg yarn originally released. As far as I know does not exist Solberg nets longer, so when I take the chance to present it here. Whatever I have written about the recipe, so there should be a direct copy …, hoping no “arrest” me for this!
I’ve simplified, which may have made it a little harder if you have not crocheted anything before. I hope the pictures make up for this.
Is there anything you wonder are they just ask and I’ll answer as best I can.
Wrap the yarn around 8 times the index finger. Slide the yarn gently finger.
1. round: Work 28 sc around ring nets.
2. round: Work 1 dc in each dc (28 dc)
3. game: shift the color of the yarn and crochet only in the rear mask paragraph. Work 2 dc in every st, otherwise 1 dc in each (42 dc)
4. round: Work in back loop joints, * 3 hdc, ch 2 * 3 hdc. Repeat around the entire
5. round: crochet around next LMB – 1 dc, 2 ch, 1 dc -, ch 2 skip 3 sts Repeat around the entire
6. round: * working 2 hdc, 2 ch 2 hdc, 2 ch *, repeat around.
7. round: * 3 hdc, 2 ch, 3 hdc, ch 2 * repeat around
8. game: shift the color * 4 hdc, 2 ch, 4 hdc, 2 ch * repeat around.
9. round: * 5 hdc, 2 ch, 5 ht, 2 ch * repeat around.
10. round: crochet * 12 poles around the LMB, 2 ch *, repeat around.
11. round: Crochet in the rearmost part of the “tongues”. 1 sc in every st on previous round. Between the “tongues” crochet Mon sl ch-loop down and back up again … (Hope it is clear in the pictures) Repeat all the way round the patch.
Work you two just as the pot holder slightly thicker and certainly better to heat barrels.
Then add the two together and work together with dc.